Thursday, June 24, 2010

New Flippy Floppies!

I got new flippy floppies, courtesy of Amy at My Day-to-Day Life. And wow do I love them! I participated in the 2nd Annual Bloggy Flip Flop Exchange. My friend Becca over at The Texas Darlings put together this BFFE last year and it was so much fun that I HAD to do it again. It's pretty simple, we are paired up with someone else, send 'em a pair of flip flops along with something fun that is from their state.
I came home from work today and had a friend and her son come over for a quick play-date. When I answered the door when they got here, I saw a package on the porch addressed to me. Little 'ol me! I knew exactly what it was and almost pushed my dear friend aside so that I could tear into it and discover MY treat! I swear, it doesn't get much better than opening a gift in the mail. My awesome gift was a pair of hot pink flip flops that I think are adorable! I also received a star-shaped tray that I LOVE and will us a lot. Thank you, Amy! I love them both!
On a side note, I am hoping this will help jump start me into blogging again. I can't believe that the last time I blogged was November....shame on me! I probably don't even have any readers anymore. :( So for any of you that actually read this, PLEASE leave me a comment so that will give me the extra encouragement to blog again and again. Thanks!!

7 comments:

Camily said...

Cute flip flops!

Hope you start blogging again! I'll be back!

Steph said...

Cute Flip Flops!! I hope to get mine soon! I know what you mean about the joy of getting a package in the mail! Ive been waiting for mine to come EVERYDAY this week! :-)

Unknown said...

So cute....and YES!! We want you to blog again!!!!!

~Becca

Unknown said...

I am so glad you liked your package! I will be expecting a blog post once a week from now on. :)

Thanks so much for my stuff...I love my new flops!

Angie said...

I had to double check to see if it was really you! Ha!! I hope you will blog I miss you :)

Cute flops!!!

Christie in Dallas, TX said...

Hooray - a new post from Alli! What super-cute flip flops!!

Monkey said...

Yeah!! You're back!! Love those fun surprises. :)