3. Stationery. I can look for hours online or at gift stores just drooling over stationery. I have way too much, but I love it and I love most of all writing letters to friends just to say hi. Nothing beats getting a card in the mail between bills. :)
4. Scrapbooking. My amazing sister-in-law Julie got me into it after I had Samantha and I just love it. Some layouts are great, some not so great. But I have fun going through my pictures and putting them on paper to put in an album. I scrapbook with friends and the laughing and talking we do while working on them is the best! Most of all, I love that I have found a hobby that gives me something to do that preserves our family memories.
5. People magazine. It is my escape from reality. I have had a subscription since high school....I have been subscriber for so long that I get it dirt cheap. Jason knows that when I get it in the mail to just leave me along while I look at every page. And yes, I DO read all of the articles. There are amazing stories about just regular people.
7. Margaritas. mmmm.....writing about it is making me want one now! But frozen, no salt, please!
8. Laying in my comfy bed catching up on shows on my DVR....alone! I look forward to 9ish at night to go into my bedroom and just lounge. Sometimes I read, work crossword puzzles, all while the TV is on. Jason knows this is my unwinding time and is respectful of it. I love you honey!
9. Mountains in Colorado. My most favorite place to be. I grew up going there almost every summer with my family. My most favorite time was when I had to be in CO for work and went early so I could mix business with pleasure. I rented a car and drove and drove around in the mountains, stopping in neat towns along the way. Mine and Jason's dream retirement is a cabin in Colorado.