Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy 4th!

Happy 4th of July! It was a fun day for the kids...started out at my aunt's house with a cookout and fireworks (shhh...don't tell the city!).


Joshua was NOT a fan of the sparklers. This was the only time he held one and it was only for a few nanoseconds. Just enough time for me to get a picture.

Sammi on the other hand, was a huge fan of the sparklers.

We headed to my mother-in-law and father-in-law's house to watch fireworks. They live just a few blocks away from the location where a huge display was taking place. So nice to not fight traffic and parking...instead we watched it from their front yard. My father-in-law made some yummy mango banana adult drinks.



Self-portrait of me and my rug rats while lying down to watch the fireworks. Hence my hair going straight up.


Jason and Sammi watching the fireworks. We had the best seat in the house!

I'm not sure what I enjoyed most...the fireworks or watching the excitement and wonderment in my children's eyes. I hope you all had a fun and safe 4th!


1 comment:

Angie said...

It looks like you guys had an awesome time! I love the first pic...looks like something my kids would do !!