Friday, November 14, 2008

Is It In The Water??

I have been sick in bed this afternoon and am so bored! So my mind wanders and thinks about random things. That is when it hit me: I have so many friends and family pregnant right now! Normally it comes in waves, but not now. I counted 2 family members and 6 friends that are currently pregnant. 3 of them I found out just these past 2 weeks. Exciting news! I know this really doesn't mean much to you, but it does to me and I just had to write about it. That means 8 babies I am now praying about, 8 mommies to check in on, and 8 baby gifts. I love it!
-
Congratulations to Casey, Jodi, Rebecca, Emily, Karris, Chelsea, Misty and Abby!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess the water is a little fertile down here in Austin!! Thanks for the prayers. I appreciate them more than you know!

Rebecca

Jodi said...

Thanks thanks thanks! As stressed as I am about 24 days from now (crap!!), just reading that reminded me to be excited. :)