1. I have been known to put on a movie for my kids so that I can watch my shows on TV uninterrupted. Selfish? Yes. I usually do this when Jason is out of town. Probably because I know it is selfish and wrong! But we all need our alone time, right?
2. Sometimes I feel really guilty for enjoying working away from home.
3. I give Jason a hard time when he buys yet another baseball hat or golf visor, yet I order things online and have them shipped to my office so he doesn't know.
4. I think daily about my extra weight I need to lose, yet I do things to sabotage my goal by drinking Coke or eating sweets.
5. There have been times that I have ignored a stinky diaper in hopes that my husband will notice and change the diaper himself. It has worked several times in my favor!
6. I'm not great at giving my kids regular baths. I have friends that bathe their kids everyday and I don't know how they do it! Yes, they get a few baths a week, but not as much as they should since I am lazy!
7. I hate to be interrupted when I am in the zone on the computer. Whether it be downloading pictures, checking Facebook, or just surfing the net.
8. I am horrible at making sure my kids have a good dinner each night. Thank goodness their daycare serves such nutritous meals with every food group in there! But in my defense, their desserts after "dinner" are almost always fruit. Hey, I try!
9. I completely plagarized my senior research paper. I got an A on it and to this day I feel totally guilty about it.
I know after I post this I will think of more things to confess! So what is your confession?