Today it is about our 5 senses. We are to list 4 things we love, and one thing we dislike, for each category.
1. Bread, cookies, or cakes baking in the oven.
2. Babies after a bath.
3. Fresh cut grass or the rain.
4. Jason wearing my favorite cologne.
1. My kid's soft skin.
2. My husband's hand when he reaches out to hold mine.
3. Clean sheets.
4. The top of my kids head...I love to rub their hair!
Dislike: 1. My hands dirty or sticky...yuck!
1. Jason saying "I love you, Alli"
2. My kids laughing when they are playing together.
3. Rain or a thunderstorm...the best!
4. Songs that bring me back to a memory as a child.
Dislike:1. My kids crying because they are hurt.
Taste (I can only list 4?)
1. Salsa, queso, and chips from my favorite mexican restaurant.
2. Blue Bell Pralines and Cream ice cream.
3. My mom's fried chicken.
4. Fudge-covered brownies
Dislike:1. Seafood, meat loaf, potato salad. Sorry, I couldn't keep it at just one. :)
1. My kids big smile when they see me after work.
2. My husband cleaning. Really!
3. Mountains. Too bad I live in TX and don't get to see them everyday. :(
4. The scale showing pounds lost!
Dislike:1. People in despair.
So there ya go! Please comment and let me know yours!
Oh, and after the morning I had in the rain today, I would like to add that the TOUCH of cold, wet pants on my legs is not a great feeling!