Thursday, April 9, 2009

Game of Tag

Thanks to Jason's cousins Jodi & Marcia and his sister Julie, I started this blog and just love reading other's as well. I love being able to keep up with other friend's this way (other than my other addiction, Facebook) and read other people's blogs, even if I don't know them.

Today my friend Rebecca (former colleague at Pfizer that I just adore!) tagged me in a neat game to do and pass on. I am easily distracted and love doing these anyways, so I was immediately game for it!

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
*Easter weekend at my mom's with my sister and her family
*Getting pre-sale U2 tickets next week
*Seeing the pictures of my kids in the bluebonnets from yesterday that my talented friend took
*Learning and doing more at my new job
*Going to my sister's the end of this month
*Finishing the book New Moon
*Catching up on TV shows I have on my DVR
*Another scrapbook retreat in November...I know, that is so far away!

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
*Had lunch with my new team and our CEO
*Took my kids to have their pictures taken in the bluebonnets
*Had a wonderful, quick, nutritous meal from McDonald's for dinner (one of those nights!)
*Gave my kids a bath
*Read books to my kids
*Listened to Samantha read a book (love it!)
*Ironed my kids clothes (yes, I iron their clothes before they are hung up)
*Gave Jason a big, long hug that he really seemed to need after a rough day

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
*Play the guitar
*Take a European vacation with Jason
*Eat whatever I want without gaining weight
*Buy a bigger house
*See Meredith and Julie more often
*Take a leap and start my own invitation/stationery business
*Sing! I am so envious when I watch American Idol. I can't carry a tune to save my life.
*Give jobs and money to my friends that are unemployed

8 Shows I Am Currently Watching:
*Grey’s Anatomy
*Brothers & Sisters
*American Idol
*Desperate Housewives
*Real Housewives (whatever city is on at that season)
*Private Practice
*Rock of Love (don't judge! And yes, I watch it after my kids are asleep)
*The Hills
*Dancing With the Stars

8 People I Am Tagging in this Game - YOU’RE IT!:
*Julie (I want this to get you to start blogging again!)
*Meredith
*Jodi
*Marcia
*Amy
*Emily
*Allison
*Angie

Please don't dissapoint me and do this...it is fun! Thanks for tagging me, Rebecca!

3 comments:

Marcia said...

mine is boring but I did it!

Becca @ The Texas Darlings said...

Yay! I'm glad you played!!!!

Rebecca

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

OHHHH! Am soooo jealous about the U2 tix! Lucky duck! :-)